To God be ALL the Glory


Way back in college, Psychology was not my first choice of course. I had always been telling this in numerous job interviews that I've been into. Nonetheless, to cut the long story short, by God's grace and provision, I did finish the course without  having a clear and concrete aspiration of what I could possible become or at least which job I would land after graduation.

If given the chance, I would have wanted to pursue my studies in the clinical setting. But due to some financial difficulties, I opted to try out applying for a Human-Resources-related job instead. I bet you would not want to hear it when I start telling you the employers and companies I've been a part of for the past 5 years. You may think I wouldn't pass when it comes to loyalty but I couldn't blame you for that. Had there been a time when I did not pass in a job that I've applied for, yes, there were a few. But God didn't let me down. He continuously bestowed His provision upon me and my family - up to this very moment.

Before I landed on the job that I am now, I have been praying to God (I swear, really) if I can at least become a part of a big and known company just so I would know how it feels like in being a part of one. And apparently, He favorably answered my prayer. It might have taken a little while but He DID answer me.

I could say that I have had exposure of little of everything in HR except for Compensation & Benefits and Training. Ironically, I am now a part of the HR for Employee and Organizational Development of one of the leading HMO companies in the country.

And last Tuesday, October 7 -- was one of the crucial moments that I could be into in my entire career. When I first found out that I'll be evaluated by the President himself of our company in my In-House Trainer Accreditation, I, of course, got nervous. Not only that -- because even my immediate superior and her superior were also there to observe and evaluate me. Mixed feelings. Mixed emotions.

I calmed myself down and started praying to God for wisdom, knowledge and confidence in Him while I was reviewing my notes.

You wanna know if whether I passed or I failed? Answer is: Do you think my God will fail me? Of course, He won't.
My immediate superior and my other coach/mentor in training told me a day after that I PASSED. And I just wanted to share this, too. God wasn't finished yet. Just earlier, after our meeting, the President of our company gave me compliments on how well I've handled the session and he even gave me some points on what I could apply to be the best of where I am now. Isn't God amazing?

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double "First Time" Celebration

Sale Shopper Philippines: A New Haven for Shopping while Saving Up

Tokyo SkyTree and Hello Kitty (Day 3 - Part 1)