The Accidental Anniversary at the Umeda Sky Building

It's time to leave Osaka and go back to Chiba after our almost-5-day visit there. And while waiting for our night bus ride, we opted to re-visit the Umeda Sky Building "Floating Garden Observatory". It is also where we bought a heart lock (just like those in Paris and South Korea) and threw the keys away (literally haha!) so that no one can separate/unlock our heart lock.


Yet another selfie with my love. <3
Special thanks to my love for this lovely shot atop the Umeda Sky Building.
Selfie at the entrance.


 






I think he's trying for our 3-year-old heart lock HAHAHA!


Too bad, it was raining then and this area was not open yet to the public so we didn't have a picture taken here AGAIN. Next time!


That's why he's sad. :-(


But we can take a selfie with it as our background anyway haha!


Selfie atop the Floating Garden with the view of Osaka. <3




Sample displays of the heart locks that you can choose from.
View atop the Umeda Floating Building during daytime and nighttime using my iPhone.


So, how many towers have you seen or have been able to go to yet? :-)


Sure, you can have your special day be held here at the Umeda Sky Building. But the question is: CAN I? CAN YOU? (sooooooo expensive!!!)




May I repeat, it's soooooo expensive! :D

Little did we know that it was exactly 3 years after we have visited it for the first time. I only realized that the we had the same exact date when I was writing up this blog entry. Haha! And so I grabbed a photo in 2012 with the same spot wherein we took a photo to compare with the one we just recently had. Tadaaaaa! :D :D :D

Can you tell me the difference?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double "First Time" Celebration

Tokyo SkyTree and Hello Kitty (Day 3 - Part 1)

Sale Shopper Philippines: A New Haven for Shopping while Saving Up