Going back to my favorite country in the world (next to my own) ♥♥♥

Day 1 (October 31, 2014 - Friday)

After 2 years, I'm going back to the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan for another tour but this time, it's gonna be in Tokyo! My first time there, though. So excited as I can be since this is the first time that the love of my life and I have traveled out of the country. Along with us is a couple very close to our hearts - Dave and Rox. And it's their first time in Japan. (Note: All photos were taken using iPhone 5s unless mentioned otherwise (could be my Love's Nikon D40 DSLR).

We're all set to see Tokyo, Japan!
After roughly 4 hours; the view from our plane as we're about to land on Narita International Airport.
Welcome to Narita! (an obligatory photo hehe!)

And another one! :D

Since it's autumn, the weather is so cold at 17 degrees celsius but my attire doesn't seem to fit in, I know. Since it's warmer in the Philippines, I'll wear my leather boots and trench coat a little later. :-D

Train Station at Narita International Airport. So convenient for any commuter esp. tourists to go straight from the airport to their next destination.

Learning how to buy train tickets the Japanese way hehe!

With my Love while waiting for our train trip to the hotel at Asakusa.

Our couple friends, Rox and Dave.

Very nice design just beside the railway waiting area.

Our first stop -- and late lunch haha! Just now I've realized that you're all color-coordinated. :D


Ordered Yakitoridon for our first lunch / merienda. Oishi ne!

After walking around the streets and got lost, we finally found the Hotel MyStays Asakusa where we're about to stay for the next 5 nights. And because of that, an obligatory photo is up again hahaha!
After taking a very quick rest at the Hotel, we headed to The Daiba Diver City Tokyo Mall to see the famous giant Gundam.


Some of the courteous sales ladies inside the Diver City Tokyo Mall who gamely posed for a picture in this shot.

 

 Goofing around the mall with le love while we're finding our way out to see the giant Gundam hahaha!


Just thought of this store to be so cute so I took a picture of it. :-) #chicks

Seriously, you can eat Hello Kitty. And that's a fact. :D

We're total strangers to each other but I had guts to ask and take a selfie with them, apparently haha! Had a great feeling that these cosplayers (costume players) just came from (or about to go to) the Halloween Craze at Shibuya since there were also lots of the others we've seen in this mall.

And of course, the boys won't let this chance pass, as well. haha!



Using Nikon D40 DSLR. Photo by my Love.

Using Nikon D40 DSLR. Photo by my Love.

Using Nikon D40 DSLR. Photo by my Love.
Didn't know this until we saw this mini version of the Statue of Liberty in Tokyo.

Just thought how weird this dessert looks (and tastes) like if we have ordered it. Uhmmnn..

Ordered burger with lots of cheese inside it! FTW! :D

Day 1 ends at the Gasto Restaurant. :-)

Giddy and excited for our next day at the Meiji Shrine, the famous Shibuya crossing, the shopping streets of Takeshita-dori, Asakusa's Senso-ji Temple and more! :-)
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double "First Time" Celebration

Tokyo SkyTree and Hello Kitty (Day 3 - Part 1)

Sale Shopper Philippines: A New Haven for Shopping while Saving Up